At JoaLins we are dedicated to a quality breeding program that produces happy, well adjusted, well socialized puppies that have fantastic pedigrees.
We are always excited to announce the birth of new multi-generational Australian Labradoodle puppies! Check out the information and pictures below under “Available Puppies.” Future planned litters can be found under “Planned Litters.”
JoaLins accepts reservation fees for the expected number of puppies in each planned litter. JoaLins reserves the right to retain two breeding quality puppies from any of our litters for our breeding program or other breeders’ programs.
It is not uncommon for our reservation lists to fill up quickly, so please take the time to fill out and submit a Puppy Application form and make a deposit to reserve a spot if you are interested in changing your life by adding a current or future JoaLins multi-generational Australian Labradoodle puppy to your family!
Puppy Matching Process. Our proven method from years of experience is to match puppies to families based primarily on temperament and energy. As a result, we encourage families not to become attached to any one puppy. We know it's hard not to choose a favorite, but the process works best if you keep an open mind about color, gender and other "cosmetic" traits. Of course, we understand people have preferences, and we will do our best to honor those.
Following are all of the factors we will use to match each puppy to their new family:
- Our intensive assessment and observation of each of the puppy’s personality, characteristics, and energy while we are interacting with them on an hour by hour basis since they were born.
- The results of the temperament testing that will be conducted by a nationally recognized professional dog trainer when the puppies are 7 weeks old and before the scheduled puppy visit. The proven testing method used will be the Volhard Puppy Aptitude test. Temperament testing gives us a glimpse as to their potential temperament as they grow up. A lot will also depend on their home environment, the socialization they receive, especially in weeks 8 -16 after the puppy goes to its new home, and other experiences as they grow.
- The order in which we received your deposit for a puppy in this litter.
- If you are a previous JoaLins puppy buyer or your puppy will be trained as a service dog.
- Your preferences as shown on the puppy application you submit.
- Your “connection” with the puppy when you come to the puppy visit and each puppy’s reaction to you and your family.
- Your priority list on which you will write down your top 3 choices of the puppies. I will require that you provide me this priority list after interacting with the puppies and before you leave from your puppy visit.
We will do our best to make everyone happy - each puppy is unique; however, all are gorgeous, happy, and wonderful little cuddle bugs. Please remember that the puppy that is perfect for your home in temperament and energy may have a different color, marking or gender than what you had initially wanted. We have never had a family unhappy with their puppy, either before they picked their puppy up or after they have taken their puppy home.
Questions? Need more information? Send us an email using either our email address or the form that can be found on the “Contact Us” tab or call Between caring for the puppies and our adult dogs and our family, we can’t always answer the phone, but please leave a message or let us know by email that you’d like to talk and we’ll get back to you promptly.during our office hours listed on our “Contact Us” page.